A Day in the Life of Amber

Ramblings about the nonsense I encounter...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005


This is just a start...
Hello there. I am Amber. This is my blog. I used to be really into blogging with other blogging sites, however, they soon became boring. So , I quit them. But I believe its about time I get back into them.
Well, I sat here for about 15 minutes, no doubt, trying to think of something interesting and thrilling to write about, however, everything that came to mind, was quite the opposite. Then finally, when I passed the 16th minute, an idea came to my head!
Amber's Top 10 Most Listened to Albums in the month of May:
(10 being the greatest)
10. Make Believe - Weezer
9. In Love and Death - The Use
d8. Hot Fuss - The Killers
7. Hell Yeah! - The Horrorpops
6. Interventions and Lullabies - The Format
5. Commit This To Memory - Motion City Soundtrack
4 . Disentegration - The Cure
3. The Used - The Used
2. Sirens and Condolences - Bayside
1. Good News For People Who Love Bad News - Modest Mouse

Well that is all for tonight. I better catch up on my sleep, because I am so tired today! Goodnight people!

-Ambular

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi amber, good list. I have to admit what a loser i am though . I just bought the Weezer album this afternoon. I know it's been out forever , but I just didnt have the time to go but it. It is sooo good I love it! I cant wait to put on my headphones and give it the attention it deserves.
    I love the song "Mr. Brightside" or whatever it is called by the killers. Ok see you later

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ambular said…

    Rosalyn, I should burn you the whole killers album, its sooo good. I like memorized every song on it, haha im such a dork. And also, im proud that u finally got the weezer cd. It is soo good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home