A Day in the Life of Amber

Ramblings about the nonsense I encounter...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Pig Sty gone!


April, Abbi, Me


These past couple weeks, I really hadnt been cleaning my room. I'd always put it off, for some lame reason. Well it eventually became terrible! Clothes were everywhere, my bed was never made, my dresser was cluttered with my daily appliances, aka, my hair straightener, makeup, hairbrust ect... Ne who, it was pretty terrible. Haha I wont even explain about under the bed :S

Yesterday morning, I went to the gym. Normally, I will clean my room before I go, however, mine was just too big of a mess to deal with that early in the morning (6am). So, I went to the gym and didnt come home until 1, cuz after the gym we went shopping. I started heading for my room, my door was closed. I was thinking, oh great, hopefully I will be able to open the door, without having to push a load of something out of the way. But the door opened so easily. I walked in my room with awe. It was spotless, organized and all!I was thinking woah! Then i was wondering who couldve done such great works...maybe it was my sister mary, who is younger than me, and puts me in a high status( everynite she says, "Goodnite princess A"). However, when i thought of her doing it, i was kinda bummed, cuz that means that she prolly stuffed everything under my bed, cuz that is what normally happens when she does it. So i checked under....and there was nothing under it! Itwas spotless!! I was like, NO WAY! so then i thought, okay, well maybe she stuffed it all in the closet....i checked! NOTHING! and on top of it...my once empty closet was full of clean smelling clothes. This was a shock. I went downstairs not knowing who to thank....However, it was revealed that my sister April had done it for me. I guess she was bored, and had nothing better to do, so she washed all my clothes, which belive me was a couple loads, and organized and vacuumed my whole room! i was so happy, and I feel so good now, cuz my room is clean, and I can finally see my floor again! THANK YOU APRIL!

-Ambular

3 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    That was so cute of her. I actually have debated on being a profesional organizer on more than one occasion. I LOVE prganizing people's stuff.
    I like the shows on HDTV called "Clean Sweep" or "New Spaces". I can't understand why people let their house get so overwhelming that can't deal with the clutter anymore. That's when I rush in and clean everything up and put everything in neat, little, storage containers!
    Cool post, Amber. I like "clean"

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    *organizing
    sorry for typo...I should proof read.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home