A Day in the Life of Amber

Ramblings about the nonsense I encounter...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Herbal Essence = Bad for your hair!


Call me crazy, but u guys....herbal essesence is not good for your hair. Whoever is using this evil shampoo needs to stop, and start using something else like VO5 , like me. So before you start questioning why I have come to this conclusion, let me first start you off with a question. Why do you use Herbal Essence? Is it because of its yummy smell? well VO5 has marvelous smells and catchy scent names like, Free Me Freesia , Tickle Tangerine, or Blushing Apple.

Okay so let me now tell you why this shampoo is evil. It makes your hair fall out! Plain and simple right there! I always loved this shampoo, cuz of its smell, before i started "using" it. However, my sis Katie was telling me how when she started using it her hair started falling out. I didnt believe her, of course, cuz I thought this stuff was so good. Then a couple weeks later, one of my friends was telling me how lately her hair had been falling out a ton, because of this shampoo. So , i decided to check it out myself. I used the shampoo for a week, when the balding started to kick in. Way more hair than usual was falling out. My hair was being thinned! it was terrible. So i stopped using it. And my hair is back to normal.

I try and warn everyone i can about this awful product, that is like a wolf in sheep's clothing. You dont have to believe me, but the more people I talk to about it, the more my point seems to be true. But anyways...thats all the rambling for today.

Btw- the Wicker Park soundtrack is SOOOOOO GOOOD!

-ambular

5 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must say I am indebted to you for helping me see the light and changing my shampooing ways. Now I can look forward to a future that is bright and full of hair...or something like that. VO5 is what it's all about sister. FREE ME FREESIA FOR LIFE!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What if i used to work for herbal essance my feelings would be depply wounded....

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Levi Nunnink said…

    It's the anti-rogaine!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    What?!
    That's scary! It's too expensive for me to use. I usually go with suave in the Aloe Vera scent. However, sometimes I treat myself to some Pantene...but you can't use Pantene on a regular basis either because it coats your hair with so much junk that you get nasty build up. After I've used it until it runs out, I buy a bottle of Nuetragena clarifying shampoo and it strips all the Pantene crud away. I like the smell of Pantene more than herbal essence.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Ambular said…

    Haha who is "Tight like a rubbe--Wait what does that even mean" ?

    Oh and Natalie, no problemo on the info. Im glad u read this in time, before that evil cleanser made u go bald! OH NO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home