A Day in the Life of Amber

Ramblings about the nonsense I encounter...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Sorry guys, I couldn't answer everything completely. Mucho love! - Ambular


10 years ago...Hrm, ten years ago was a long time ago. Haha, so IM gunna have to search my memory. Well, I was six then. Things were shaky in my life, considering that during that time, I had just been taken from my biological family and put into the greatest family ever.

5 years ago...It was alittle before this time, that we started attending the Church Of Christ on Whiting Street. So things were just starting to settle there. I had finally been adopted by then. My biological father had died unfortunately. So things were still kinda shaky. I was getting my mind spiritually focused. We had taken in three new brothers and sisters. I wanted to be Annie Oakley. And umm....

1 year ago...I think that a year ago was probably the greatest times I've had in my life. I was finally able to go out more, and hang out with my friends. My friendships were really tight. I felt like I was going through life the way God wanted me too. However, I was kinda in a rebelious stage almost. It wasnt any thing serisous. And I was outwardly showing this rebellion. But just some music I was into, or some of my friends were kinda questionable. But, I got over it. Umm, it was around this time last year that we were doin VBS. That was very fun. I bonded with alot of people, and made alot of my good friends that I have today.

Yesterday...I worked outside in our yard on our driplines. Travis and Micah came and visisted the family. Then I finally saw Star Wars III with Travis, Landon, Katie, Billy and Justin. I came home, had some pretty interesting convos online, because people seem to want to know everything about my life sometimes, and I dont wanna give out all that info. SO it frustrates people. But i think we kinda got through it.

Today...was kinda an upsetting day. I talked alot with my parents about my future plans with my parents. I was confused about certain things, and worrying over the littliest things. However, they helped me through it. I was so thankful that I have Landon and Katie in my life, cuz they helped me alot today also. Umm i listened to some great music, new albums i got. And i slept alot today, cuz that is what i do when im confused. And here I am now.

Tomorrow...I am probably working outside in our yard. And going to church.

5 snacks I enjoy...icecream, chips, jolly ranchers, sodas haha i dunno...fruit.

5 songs I know all the words to...GOODNITE! There is so much. okay well...The young crazed peeling - the Distillers, I am ready I am - The Format, All these Things I've done - The Killers, Hold Me- Weezer, The World at Large - Modest Mouse.

5 reality televisions shows I watch...Zero...used to watch the bachelor / bachelorette, average joe, fear factor, extreme makeover...but i dont watch much tv.

5 television shows I watch daily...I dont....haha.

5 things I would do with $100 million.... 1) buy a usuable car..nothing expensive, 2) buy all the weezer albums, 3) buy some new clothes ?4) travel some 5) save for something useful...

5 locations I would love to run away to...Italy, New York, Maine, Canada (Nova Scotia), Australia

5 things I like doing...swing dancing, talking and hangin with my pals, drawing, playing palace, and listening to music.

5 things I would never wear...um...probably never a bikini, cuz im not big on those....how about 5 bikinis?

5 recently seen movies I like...Star Wars III, White Noise, Finding Neverland, Hitch, Napoleon Dynamite...i see it all the time

5 famous people I'd like to meet...Robert Smith, Brody Dalle, Frankie Manning....

5 biggest joys of the moment...talking to the one I love, my tons of new cds travis made me, my fast internet, having people you can talk to when u need it, and, this good song im listenin to.

5 people to tag. hrm...well it seems like all my people got tagged already....

3 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, that was a quality post by far. i'm not sure what the tagging meant, but i assume it had something to do with the listing of fives. whatever they were for, i did enjoy reading them to get a better idea of who you are. i never get tired of learning more and more about you. consider my socks rocked!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Levi Nunnink said…

    Let's make a deal, Amber; If I get a chance to meet Robert Smith I'll definately put in a good word for you. And if you get to meet him first, would you put in a good word for me?

    Honestly though, he seems like the sort of famous person that would actually be intersting to meet. I think that some of my other favorite artists would be too "artsy" to carry on an enjoyable conversation. We'd probably just sit in awkward silence. But Robert would make you feel at ease and might even buy you a Coke or something.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    I think it would be funny if Robert Smith was like this giant bore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home