A Day in the Life of Amber

Ramblings about the nonsense I encounter...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Great Songs Amber has Been Listening to Lately.


Okay guys, I been listening to a whole lotta good songs lately. I thought I should share some of the delight with you. In no particular order...

1. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap

2. The World at Large - Modest Mouse

3. Just the Girl - The Click Five

4. Sometimes - James

5. Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap

6. Talking of Michelangelo - Bayside

7. Birthday - The Sugarcubes

8. In Need a Hero - Frou Frou

9. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service

10. Suspension - Mae

11. Soundtrack for our Movie - Mae

12. One Ray of Sunlight - Phantom Planet

13. Pledge - Thirst

14. Sway - Bic Runga

15. Middle of Nowhere - Hot Hot Heat


Okay , if you dont have these songs..im making ya'll a cd. They are soo great. I have many others, and I will post those another time.

-Ambular

5 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg, all those songs, so freakin good! those would make quite the fine mix, fosho. you know, it's hard to say which is my all time most fav out of that list, cuz i just love them all so so much. but if some crazy psycho put a gun to my head and said "choose", i'd have to go with the world at large. i dunno, cuz i can listen to all those songs over and over again, but that particular one, when it ends, it just leaves me wanting it again. kinda reminds me of someone i love... hehe.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh I want a mix cd please! have a good week on your retreat thingy!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Ambular said…

    Yes Roz and Natalie, two mixes comin up for you!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    I'll listen to Roz's. I like Modest Mouse a lot.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Levi Nunnink said…

    Imogen Heap is awesome! I've been stuck on her voice for a while. It's so different but beautiful. I think I'll write a review on her album soon.

    Another band that I've been really into lately is The Format. I love those guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home